- In a bowl, evenly season the chicken thighs with Shaury’s All-In-One Seasoning.
- On high, heat olive oil in a skillet. Place the chicken thighs in the skillet with skin side down. Cook for 3 minutes or until develop brown crispy skin and flip over. Cook for another 3 minute.
- Add water into the skillet and cook for another 3 minute.
- Wash the rice thoroughly and drain well.
- Pour in the chicken together with the sauce into the rice, mix well.
- Cook with rice cooker. Garnish with Shaury’s Dried Parsley & Shaury’s Dried Coriander Flakes before serve.