Part A: Shaury's Harissa Sauce Cooking Method
- Refer to Shaury's Harissa Sauce preparation method.
Part B: Shaury's Harissa Dinner Roll Cooking Method
- Carefully slice the pack of dinner rolls in half and remove the top and place the bottom in baking dish.
- Sprinkle the bottom with 1/2 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese, follow by cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Shaury’s Italiano Mix Herbs Seasoning on top of cheese evenly.
- Top the cheese with the shredded Shaury’s Hot Chili Chicken. (Refer to preparation Part C) Drizzle the Shaury’s Harissa Sauce and ranch dressing evenly over the spoon.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese again.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top and brush evenly with melted butter. Sprinkle with a pinch of Shaury’s Rosemary Garlic Seasoning.
Part C: Shaury's Hot Chili Chicken Breast Cooking Methos
- Marinate Half chicken breast with 1 tbsp of Shaury’s Hot Chili.
- Heat the wok with 2 tbsp oil. Shallow fry the chicken breast until golden and crisp.
- When cool enough to handle, shred into bite-sized pieces.