- Coat the chicken with cooking oil, then marinate the chicken with Shaury’s Cajun Spice for at least 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine 100g if coating flour with 200ml water, stir well.
- Roll the marinated chicken pieces in the remaining flour, a few at a time until well coated.
- Then, dip the chicken into the flour & water mixture bath, again followed by another coat of coating flour. Filter the extra coating flour from the chicken using a filter basket.
- Heat oil in a large skillet to 180°C, carefully add the chicken strips in the hot oil. Fry 2 minutes, then turn the pieces over fry till the chicken to golden crisp skin with even colour.
- If desired, sprinkle with some Shaury’s Cajun Spice while hot.