- For marinade mixture, mix all Shaury’s Spice & Herbs in a bowl.
- Lay out the beef on the large baking tray. Season the meat evenly with the marinade mixture. Rub on all sides and marinate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour in half of the Shaury’s Hickory Sauce over the meat and brush evenly coat all sides.
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet, sear the steak block for about 1 minutes each side until slightly blackened.
- Remove the meat and transfer to wire rack. Brush the meat with the Shaury’s Hickory Sauce again and ensuring they are well-coated on both sides. Keep the remaining Shaury’s Hickory Sauce as dipping sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 130℃. Broil for 30 minutes till the meat 85% cooked (Mid-well) and caramelized the sauce, making it slightly charred and bubbly.
- Remove the meat to a cutting board to rest and slice. Serve with salad and bread.